Thursday, October 20, 2005

In The Midst Of It All

I was driving to work this morning and thinking to myself how great my life is. Some people that know me and my situation think and sometimes even say, "Gosh you really have your plate full" or "Wow you really do have a hard life." My usual response is "Well yeah, but not really." I mean if you are looking from the outside in I can see how some might think, "Why did she choose this life?" But if they were to take a closer look they would realize how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful, loving, God fearing husband, who is constantly trying to be the best he can for God. I have a beautiful son, that gives me unconditional love and tons of smiles. I have a very giving Mother and Father, who are always making sure we are okay and doing what they can for us. We live in a GREAT condo that we actually can afford thanks to wonderful friends. BUT most of all I am loved by God. He blesses me daily with little reminders of all the things he has given me. I am such a lucky women to have such a trust in God. I think that without my faith I would have gone nuts. Eventhough times are rough and we have to go through some really crappy things, God IS there. You just have to have faith, that in the midst of it all, you are being blessed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Leprechaun's said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 AM  
Blogger cash at home said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 AM  
Blogger joannmski said...

God does bless even in the midst of a lot of external problems! You can still appreciate that you have a solid foundation of great and loving people around you, which is a valuable gift you cannot buy.

4:57 PM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

I couldn't or wouldn't want to do it without you! Your son and I love you more than words beautiful.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Father Rich said...

Wink! You're right where God wants you.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home