Monday, October 17, 2005

Love the rain?

Well as to counter act my friends post, 10 reasons he loves the rain, I will post why I don't. Occasionally the rain is good but lets be fair when addressing this issue.

Ten reason why I don't like the rain.

10. It is wet.
9. You get cold, (unless you live in like Hawaii)
8. It makes mud when mixed with dirt, gross!
7. You have to use umbrellas, I hate those things, all they do is make it harder for you to carry anything else.
6. You have to wear golashes (sp?) how lame can you possible look!
5. You automatically have a bad hair day.
4. Your visibility while driving sucks.
3. Flooded roads and mud slides (refer back to #8) = road closures.
2. People freak out when having to drive in the rain even if its barely sprinkling.
1. It takes you 2 1/2 hours to drive 17 miles.

3 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

oh no, not good. that is way too much traffic!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Sorry you hate it. I love it. And I look at the joy on my children's faces when I put on their galoshes and rain coats and they get to go jump in whatever puddle they come across. Then, you go in, take a warm bath and snuggle under a soft, warm blanket. Think like a kid. And if we didn't have rain, you wouldn't be as thankful for sunshine...and rainbows.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kestryl said...

OK... I can't help but rebut your rebuttal ;)

10. You like taking baths right? They're wet too.
9. We live in SoCal, the ability to be cold is a rare commodity that I enjoy
8. Some women pay big bucks to get mud baths; God's giving you one for free.
7. You don't 'have' to use umbrellas... enjoy the rain.
6. Does anyone actually wear golashes anymore ;)
5. But then again... so does everyone else.
4. Reason to stay home and enjoy the cold, the puddles, and the mud.
3. See #4
2. See #4
1. Defiantly see #4

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home