Monday, October 17, 2005

Simple things

Today I came into work late, Noah had an appointment for his shots. I got to work at 11 and then before I knew it it was lunch. I didn't want to go out because of the rain and lack of funds. As I was hunting thru the fridge at work, I came across left over food from the party we had on Friday. I was so excited about the Humus and pasta salad that was going to be my lunch. I am so easy to please when it comes to food.
Sunday was a beautiful day. I got to sleep, like really sleep. I took a 2 her early morning nap with Noah, and then we went to church. After, Hubby, Noah and I went out to lunch with friends and as I was trying to breast feed Noah, I was eating a plate full of Angel Hair pasta. Try that one handed! Later we went to our Priests home for dinner. It was so nice to be surrounded by friends all day, I finally felt like we were a normal couple again.
On Saturday I was supposed to go out with a friend, but being that our life is a life with little boys, it got postponed. So needless to say I sat on the couch and watched The O.C. first season while my son slept by my side. That was the best Saturday in a long time, the only thing that would have made it perfect is if Hubby was there to participate in the relaxation!
I look back on my weekend and realize that I am a woman of simple things. I don't need to go out to fancy restaurants or get to go shopping every weekend. All I need is The O.C., my Hubby, my son and good friends and I am a very happy women!

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

That was a fun time. Life goes by too fast, got to stop and enjoy the simple things!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home