Thursday, October 27, 2005

Time....Where does it all go?

Okay its been too long since I posted last. Sorry to all you readers.
I have finally realized how little time I really have in my life to do things for myself. Just to prove my point, Hubby is gone 3 weekends in a row (usually only two but Nov is special.) Once for Seminary, next for the men's retreat and then again for seminary. After all is said and done, then it is Thanksgiving. Thank God I have 4 days off for this wonderful, stuff your face till you burst, holiday. (except if you are on weight watchers then all you get is the bunny food) Monday nights hubby has evening prayer, Wednesday night is Taize, Saturday is Laudate, and Sunday morning is Mass and some how I work, cook and pickup and drop off the baby in between it all. Thank God Hubby cleans the house and does laundry cuz I think that it would be a waste hazard if it were left up to me and we would never have clean undies (a must!!). Its hard to find a balance to it all, but I am sure we will find it sooner than later. I just cant wait till I can get a pedicure or go shopping again! God bless clothes and hot bubbling foot baths!

3 Comments:

Blogger SinnerSaint said...

Family weekend this weekend! I want some time with my crew!

12:06 PM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Umm, what's a pedicure? Is that where your kids are in the shower with you and pour the shower gel directly on your feet?

You have my sympathies on not having hubby around. Mine leaves at 4:15am, gets home at 5:30pm (except Wed. for church) and goes to study. Then, the same Saturdays yours is gone. Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder and we sure have a lot of absence lately, don't we? Hang in there! :-)

3:39 PM  
Blogger joannmski said...

Yay, I was wondering when you were ever going to post again!?

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home