Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why are you crying?

Well you know how just on some days you feel like you just want to cry, either out of frustration or sadness or sometimes for no good reason at all! The other night I was crying just cuz, and the hubby asked me "what's wrong, why are you crying?" I had no answer. I was just crying because I felt like it. Men must get so annoyed by this. To think, if we asked them, "Honey, why to you scratch/adjust all the time?" think how crazy we would go because there answer would be the same as ours...."just because."

So next time I feel like crying for no real reason I will remind myself of these top 10 reasons not to cry.

10. Usually your face looks distorted when you cry.
9. Your nose runs, a lot!
8. You get the instant puffy eye.
7. Your makeup smears, runs off, etc.
6. Your face gets red.
5. You can get a headache.
4. It starts to get hard to breath(depending on how hard you are crying)
3. You start realizing that you are crying over nothing
2. And so you start crying more because you think you are crazy.
1. You will get asked "what's wrong, why are you crying?" by the hubby. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

Be still my heart. A top ten list. I love it.

Cucumbers, that is a very handy thing to put on the eyes after crying to help the swelling go down.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

What is it Martha said on her Apprentice recently, "Women in this business don't cry".

Ah, phooey. Cry if you want to. He is concerned, but you're the one who gets to feel relieved.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kestryl said...

So do really want "The Top 10 reasons why men scratch/adjust all the time?"????

My guess.... you'd rather stick the answer "just because." ;)

3:08 PM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

Like I am not going to even ask? What if something was wrong? I'd be sunk! I'm on to your Chinese food mind games!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home