Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Baby's First Cold

Well the inevitable happened. Baby got a cold. I knew it was just a matter of time, both hubby and I had it. The cold really is not that bad, a runny nose and a slight cough, but being a new mom I really wasn't sure what to do. I called the doctor and they told be to give him some otc meds and that if it got worse or he was running a "real" fever to get an appointment.
I cant believe that I sat there picking and sucking baby's nose this morning, trying so hard to those sticky green boogies out. Baby really hates the booger sucking thing. When he was a little baby he didn't mind it too much, but now he gets violent when I use it on him. But I must say he really like the grape flavored meds. They are probably a nice change from breast milk. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

wah! poor baby! It's so sad when they don't feel good.

At least you'll have Thanksgiving weekend to be with him while he's sick.

11:29 AM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

He'll tough it out, just like his old man!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home