Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Listen, then speak.

I have been at a Communication Seminar for the past few days in the wonderful shopping area of Pasadena. The seminar was kinda hokey but I did get somethings from it, but more importantly I was 1 block away from Colorado Blvd. The first day I controlled myself and only went into 1 shop. The second day I said lets go big, I went to the Mall!! I think its one of the best malls around. It has a MAC store, Ann Taylor, Macy's, and the list goes on and on!!! I was in shock! I was there with a friend who had a seminar too and we were on heaven, dressed very casual on a weekday shopping and eating hamburgers. That was the best thing ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

God provides! A little shopping break for a busy mom.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home