Thursday, November 03, 2005

The OC Withdrawal Over!!

I have gone an entire month with out The OC. Tonight is the night, no phone calls or interruptions, I get to see my show! This might seem silly to some that "don't watch those shows" but really, come one, I get very little time to invest in what I want to watch. Its usually Baby Einstein, Sesame Street, or Noggin, so please let me have this little, one hour of TV pleasure.
For those of you who don't have a clue to what The OC is all about let me fill you in......DRAMA! Really its fabulous, anyone who has never seen it, I can lone you The Complete First Season on DVD for a minimal price. :) But anyways, this Mom is happy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Snuffy said...

Yeah, I feel the same way about my Star Trek.

1:41 PM  
Blogger glorygrl said...

in a weird way I have that with "the Apprentice-Martha" becuase it allow me to remember what it was like to work in the dot-com era amongst idiots.

turn off the phone, dose of benadryl/tylenol for cranky boys and rock on. You deserve an escape or two.

3:09 PM  
Blogger joannmski said...

House M.D., CSI or Without a Trace for us. I used to feel passionately about Everwood, but since they changed the day somehow I don't even want to watch it. Funny how that works.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Alena said...

House MD is a couples date in our house!

4:51 PM  
Blogger nomi said...

Although my parents frown upon it, I LOVE degrassi.Degrassi is like a soap opera/crack for teens. Everyone watches it and it's just absolutely peachy. :)))))

p.s. My smiley has a quadruple chin, please do not make fun of it.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

What, no one misses Underdog?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home