Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Hell

I am sure that all of you had a great, relaxing Thanksgiving, mine on the other hand was total chaos! Baby had a bad reaction to the otc meds the Doctor recommended for his cold. He refused to sleep and was completely out of control. Nothing we did would satisfy him. It was horrible. We left Mom and Dads house at 5, which is unheard of in our family. I felt really bad, but Hubby and I were about to flip our lids if we didn't take him home and try to get him to calm down!
Needless to say we got in the car so fast I barely had time to say goodbye to everyone. As we were driving home Baby dosed off, YEAH!!! I begged Hubby to keep driving the gas money was worth the silence. He only slept for about 30 min. but it was worth every minute!!! Ahhhhhh... the holidays! :) Cant wait till Christmas, I wonder what that will bring! (hee hee)

3 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

Wah! that does not sound like fun.

Or should I say wah, wah, wah, wah.

4:57 PM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

What joy it was! Sooooo relaxing.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wait till you have another, they can tag team you then.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home