Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Always Something To Do

It always seems as if I can get things done at work but never at home. I need a professional planner for my life. I say that seriously, but in the back of my head I know several of you with WAY more on your plates and still get everything done. Hats off to you. This Mom cant seem to fold the clean laundry that's piling up on the floor. You probably are thinking well at least you can get the clothes washed, well not really. See, we usually do laundry when we are out of things. "Honey can you please wash a load of whites because I am on my last pair of socks, undies, etc..." Cooking dinner usually happens (thanks to dream dinners and a loving Hubby) but the clean up takes a few days. I will say Hubby is very good about taking out the trash, but the random crap we leave around the house never gets put away. Well here is a top ten list of things that need to be done but most likely wont, enjoy:

10. Folding those clean clothes
9. Cleaning the kitchen before this weekend
8. Cleaning out my car
7. Going thru the crap I cleaned out of my car.
6. Organizing Babys dresser for the 6-9 month clothes (gosh he grows fast!)
5. Going thru a pile of paperwork that has been in the same plastic box for 3 years. ( I think my Marriage Certs in that?)
4. Finishing Baby's toy chest that I started decorating BEFORE he came. (Yes, it still says "ALL" instead of "ALL STAR" it really looks lame!)
3. Finding the Christmas Decorations
2. Setting up the Tree
1. Taking down the Christmas decorations, that's assuming we get them up in the first place.

3 Comments:

Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Hat's off to you. My list is worse and I am at home with two rambunctious girls all day. Don't know how you do it being gone all day, but don't worry, you're doing it well...

Enjoy baby, he will grow up fast.

Enjoy hubby. You will miss these times when you look back on them (and he is busy beyond belief at his new job!)

1:07 AM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

Never forget all you get done. You are a valuable team employee at work, a wonderful wife and a wonderful mother.

11:11 AM  
Blogger joannmski said...

www.flylady.net. If I ever follow the Flylady system right we will be in great shape.

I think that it's comforting to have something left to do. You never want to be bored!!!

;-)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home