Monday, December 19, 2005

The Chrismukkah

Well, most of you know that I am a HUGE O.C. fan, BUT I must say this last weeks episode was very disappointing! I was looking forward to the "Chrismukkah" episode, they usually are great! (One of the main guys in the show is half Christian and half Jewish, so the family made a new holiday name for their situation, hence Chrismukkah.) Well this episode was not so great. I actually could have gone with out seeing it. The end was way corny and there were not many funny parts on behalf of "Seth" (the half Christian half Jewish guy). He usually is my favorite. But I will say this, I was very impressed that they mentioned that Christmas is important because its the Birth of Christ. I almost fell off the couch!!! I was very happy they made that point. So, even though The O.C. was not up to par... lets remember what this wonderful holiday season is all about! Merry CHRISTmas!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SinnerSaint said...

It was truly lame. And if Alena is shooting down an episode of the O.C. you know it had to be bad.

1:13 PM  
Blogger joannmski said...

Dang, I hate it when good TV goes bad.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home