Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Muffin Tops

One night, I mentioned to Hubby that we should go back on Weight Watchers. He in return said, "Yah it wouldn't hurt to loose some extra pounds." A couple weeks went by... and he came out and said, "Wow, my pants are getting a little tight." I started to laugh, not that his pants were too tight, but that it brought back something that I had heard on the radio that morning driving to work. Okay so here it is.......You know that extra "love" that hangs over your pants? Well that's called a "Muffin Top". As I told Hubby this he started cracking up. Lying in bed that night, we discussed how when we sign up for the MS Walk we should name our team Muffin Top Morgans. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to wake the baby. Anyways, thought this was funny enough to share with you all.
P.S. We are going back on Weight Watchers Monday!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger SinnerSaint said...

I do have some 'love' to lose. I want to get down to 195ish so I can be muffin topless.

4:30 PM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

And I always thought it was Dunlap's Disease. Because your stomach dun lap over your belt.

2:23 AM  
Blogger joannmski said...

I am in that boat. We can call it the MS Waddle.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home