Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Babies Babies All Around Me!!

Okay so it seems like everyone I know is pregnant and I am just so excited! I went to retreat in May and like always the St. Michaels women are all pregnant or have JUST had babies. I left the retreat thinking...."Wow I really want another baby!" That thought lasted, oh about a week then back to reality. (I am NOT saying we will not have more kids!)
Next, my good friend Kerrie, her brother is having his baby today YEAH! I have known Kerrie for almost 2 years now and have become close with her family. Little baby Brody will be brought into the world today, and I am just so excited for them.
Three more of my friends are expecting too, one is due in August and the other 2 are due in December! It must be baby season!
I will say this its kind of nice to be on the outside looking in this time. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

It is totally pregnant season! Beware, it can be contagious... Better not drink the water.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home