Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day Care

Tuesday was Noahs first day of day care without Nanna and Papa. He seemed okay when I left him very happy, playing with the all the girls and toys. When I came to pick him up, as soon as he saw me he started to cry!! I felt like such a bad Mom for "just leaving him there". Come to find out from our Day care provider he didn't do as well as I had hoped. He really didn't eat or sleep and was really clingy to her. Anytime she would leave the room he would start to cry. I think he just needs time to adjust to all the new surroundings. I mean everything is new for him, the food, the people, the schedule, ect. But the good thing is that they have a nice shaded patio where, according to the sitter, he only wanted to be. I think she said that they spent the last 2 1/2 hours out side on the patio. That explains the dirty hands and feet. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

He will adjust, and hopefully soon. This is his first great transition! Somebody moved his cheese.

One thing is for sure: he will soon love his day care person. But, no matter how much they love the day care/teacher, they always love mama best.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Mmm Day Care. The best and worst of all evils.

He will adjust. I got called often to be told my kid bit someone or cried all day. I have so been there, It will all be fine before you know it.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home