Thursday, July 20, 2006

All At Once

WOW! Okay so this week has been a insane. I never thought it was possible for all of us to be sick at the same time....boy was I wrong. We all had Dr appointments yesterday for various things, here is the break down on Dr's visits.
Noah was running a high fever on Tuesday and Wednesday, still not sure why. Dr's diagnosis...could not find any infection so she thinks its a virus.
Joshua had a sore throat at the end of last week and it got better for a day and then the "sickness" hit him like a ton of bricks yesterday. Dr's diagnosis...possible Strep Throat.
After taking the little man to the Dr's I get home and went to the potty and I almost passed out. So off I went to the Dr's too. I got to do what I am, unfortunately, the best at, went peepee in a cup. Dr's diagnosis...another UTI/Kidney infection.
SO needless to say we are all a bunch of sick-o's in my house all fighting our own illness. God really does have a sense of humor. You just got to laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

Poor everybody! I pray you will all get better soon. It is the worst when it is a virus, and they can't give you a magic pill to get over it but you have to fight it out. Hope you get some rest and healing!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Snuffy said...

Ouch. Praying you guys get better soon. That's a nasty bit of sickness.

11:28 AM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

Unclean! Unclean!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home