Monday, July 31, 2006

No Fear

Well, now that the family unit is all better, I started to freak out about my own issues. Isn't that the way it always works, after the dust settles you start to freak out about the things that you have tried so hard to ignore. Not to get into too much detail, but I have been trying not to accept something that really has been a problem since before I got married. I started off just denying it all together and then that moved into telling everyone that would bring it up that they were crazy now FINALLY I took a step that I was not prepared to take. After hearing it for years, I finally decided to "prove them all wrong". That attitude quickly turned into, "Oh My God what if they are right?". Then last night it turned into "Okay so if this isn't really an issue after all then what the HELL is wrong with me? Am I always going to be like this?" I think that when we view ourselves we don't see what others do. We never see, or simply ignore, the issues at hand. It takes a really strong person to reflect inward and try to identify and solve the issues. I think now I can truly call myself strong.

3 Comments:

Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Well, whatever it is, take it from the voice of experience, You can't do it alone. Don't try. Give it to God and let him handle it for you. Trust me. I have had so many problems that I fought with for so long and, exhausted from the fight, I would give up and He would say, "Finally! Why did you wait so long? I have been waiting for you to let Me help you!" Give it a try. It will not be truly gone until you let Him take it away.

5:19 AM  
Blogger SinnerSaint said...

My precious wife. Perfect as you are. I love you.

9:51 PM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

There's so much love. That is sooo cool! You have the greatest family!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home