Friday, September 08, 2006

New Favorite Show


Okay so my friend Kerrie keeps telling me how I am REALLY missing out. See, I used to be a night person, before I had kids. I could stay up all night into the wee hours of the morning and be fine with waking up at 6am to go to work. Now...not so much, so I guess I miss out on really great TV because of that. Anyway there is this show called Greys Anatomy. It use to air at 10pm on channel 7...10 pm is way past my bed time. Its going on season #3. I tried not to get into it because I knew that I wouldn't be able to make it to the 10-11pm hour.
Since its summer and the "New" episodes have not begun yet I find myself watching too much reality TV. Until that is, I came across this show airing at a normal time. They are playing all the reruns from 8-9 & 9-10 so that people are ready and up to speed for the new season. Needless to say I got completely hooked. This is a great show, and I love the actors in it. (especially the male actors...one in particular.) Now that the new season is starting 9/21/06 at 9pm I will be able to continue my new obsession. Gosh I love TV.

6 Comments:

Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Really, they make TV for adults, too? I thought the only thing on was Noggin and Nick Jr.! Where have I been? Oh, yeah, bedtime is between 8 and 9, since 4am comes awfully early!

6:03 AM  
Blogger glorygrl said...

yeah, they had Grey's on at the gym and I was stuck on the treadmill. It's a little racy for 8 pm, but it is funny. it's not funny enough for 10 pm, but I can look forward to next summer...

7:37 AM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Ha, Glorygrl, you think you will have time to watch tv in the evening next summer. That's funny. We'll see. You have a few changes coming your way...

11:15 AM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

"so I guess I miss out on really great TV"...is there such a thing?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Alena said...

Yep there is such a thing! I am hook on a number of shows that I know many God fearing adults love. House is great, Greys Anatomy is great, Law and Order is great, CSI is great and Lost is great. Not to mention all the reality shows like Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, etc. The list goes on and on.
Glorygrl will have plenty of time to catch some TV. I know I did and still do and I have a kid, work, manage a house and husband. Its really not hard once your on a routine.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I have a solution to the whole thing here girls....TiVo.

Your satellite and/or cable provider has it. Put it on your wish list for Christmas and/or birthday.

Mine tapes my stuff and I watch it whenever, pause, then rewind when children scream at me. I watch a lot less TV and forward through to get to the good parts.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home