Thursday, September 28, 2006

"This Is Your Brain, This Is Your Brain On Drugs"

A "normal" persons, I use that word rather loosely who's to say what's normal anyway, brain does not need drugs of any kind to make it work better. In fact many people loose brain function do to drug (non-RX & RX) use. In my case, and some other peoples, the brain needs drugs (RX) inorder to help it out a bit. I am on a new med, as of today, that seem to be keeping my brain on tract a bit. I am hoping that my brain will be happy with this new drug.

4 Comments:

Blogger joannmski said...

I am very close to some people who use drugs to help their brains, and it works pretty well.

I hope this will be a good help to you!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I have a lot of experience with this, but from the sidelines.

It's a tough one, you should know fairly quickly if it makes a big difference. Good Luck!

8:11 AM  
Blogger JessnBekahsmom said...

Which medication?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mediocre Minister's Wife said...

I understand!
Let's stay connected. My blogsite is mediocreministerswife.blogspot.com

P.S. Is your husband studing to be a preist or a priest? How do you feel about that?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home