Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MS Walk

Hi All,
Okay mark you calendars, the MS Walk for 2007 is on April 14th at UC Irvine. It usually is in the morning and then they have food and games afterward. We had a great experience last year doing this in Irvine instead of in Lancaster. Its about a 15-20min longer drive but well worth it. The campus is beautiful and it has more sponsors, which means more fun and food! I will let you all know when my webpage is up so you all can take a look, read my story, see who is on my team, join our team or make donations if you want. Till then have a great day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Snuffy said...

ooh, ooh, pick me! Pick me! I'll be a team member.

10:13 AM  
Blogger joannmski said...

Maybe we can get more mskis to walk. Bro. Mski #2 lives in Irvine.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home